Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polyethylene models offers distinctive Moeller innovations featuring:
• Corrosion/pit resistance and exclusive Moeller Tite pioneering.
• Each tank is complete with Hose Tite, machined aluminum fill spouts, withdraw, and vent fittings molded directly into the shell.
• Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
• Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
• Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience.
• Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel use with appropriate return kit (Part No. 035724-10).
• Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710).
• Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
• Available with CE certification.
• 36 1/2" L X 18 1/4" W X 7 1/4" H
Moeller Permanent Below Deck Fuel Tank - 18 Gallon