The Battle is now available in a combo. The popular Battle features a full metal body side plates and rotor for exceptional durability. The machined and anodized aluminum Superline Spool features a rubber gasket so there is no need for mono backing or tape allowing anglers to tie superlines directly to the spool. A HT-100� drag system provides smooth drag under heavy loads to eliminate pulled hooks from other erratic jerky drags. Matched with the Graphite Composite Battle rod with aluminum oxide guides no fish stands a chance. The Battle combo take the abuse regardless if you�re fighting a big redfish or a bull mahi the Battle combo will fit the bill.
- Battle Reel
- Full metal body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Superline Spool- No backing is needed because of the rubber gasket keeps superlines from slipping
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- HT-100� drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- Machined and anodized aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Battle Rod
- Graphite composite blank
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Model: BTL3000812S70
- Reel: BTL3000
- Line Capacity: 170yds/8lb
- Rod: BTL815S70
- Length: 7'0"
- Pieces: 1
- Power: ML
- Line Weight: 8-15 lbs.
- Handle: Cork
Penn Battle Spinning Combo - BTL3000