Flat mount terminal blocks are used extensively in industry for a variety of purposes, including: simplifying wiring work, eliminating splicing, stopping short circuits. Commonly used in panels, electronic and electrical equipment and in wire harnesses. Double row terminal blocks composed of general purpose Phenolic with nickel plated brass hardware for maximum life. Their triangular base design and solid sealed backs provide added stability and corrosion resistance from moisture and condensation underneath the block.
• Heat Resistance: 290°F Continuous
• Dielectric strength: 350,000 Volts
• Nickel-plated brass hardware
• Phenolic base
• Eliminates Splicing and Simplifies Wiring
• UL recognized, CSA certified
Terminal Block - 4 Position - 30 AMP