Daiwa Eliminator Boat Rods feature a tubular E-Glass blank. Eliminator Boat Rods are surprisingly light in weight, yet offer the rugged durability and flexible action E-Glass is known for.
• Tubular E-Glass blank, lightweight and strong
• Stainless-hooded composite reel seat
• Stainless Steel guides on conventional models
• Aluminum Oxide guides on spinning models
• EVA foam grips
• Nylon Gimbal
• Rod Type - Conventional
• Power - M
• Action - R
• Length - 7'
• Pieces - 1
• Line Weight (lb.) - 12 - 25
• No. Guides - 9
Daiwa - Eliminator Boat Conventional Rod